Hummingbird video with separate audio track

Subject: Hummingbird video with separate audio track
From: "" =
.net
Date: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:31 am ((PDT))

In case it might be interesting to anyone...  just experimenting...  filmed=
 a hummingbird at a backyard feeder, while recording audio using a Telinga =
SSM.  Then substituted the camera audio track with the audio recorded by th=
e SSM.   This was my first attempt at this.  There is a major expressway ne=
arby, so the wav file was post-processed to reduce traffic noise, but I did=
n't reduce low-freq much because a lot of the hummingbird wingbeat is in th=
e low frequencies.

http://vimeo.com/49974380

The SSM was about 30 cm from the feeder.  Recorded using an Olympus LS-100 =
set on mid-6.

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: