Re: on the market?? - Zoom H1 uses a single AA battery

Subject: Re: on the market?? - Zoom H1 uses a single AA battery
From: "Robb Nichols" robb_nichols
Date: Tue Sep 4, 2012 10:16 am ((PDT))
You're welcome, Klas.  I have not measured the bias voltage of the H1
recorder for noise.  It sounds clean.  I did at one make some preamp
comparisons between the different Zoom recorders and the H1 performed
similar to the H2n--so much so that I wondered if they used the same
chip set.

Ray, Thanks for adding the LS-100!

Regards, Robb