10. Re: Miniature Pseudo-SASS Array

Subject: 10. Re: Miniature Pseudo-SASS Array
From: "rock_scallop" rock_scallop
Date: Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:38 pm ((PDT))
The Crown website has some descriptions.
Two versions: SASS-P and SASS-P MK II.
Here are a few links.

http://www.crownaudio.com/media/pdf/mics/126982.pdf

http://www.crownaudio.com/media/pdf/mics/k80311a0.pdf

http://www.crownaudio.com/media/pdf/mics/127089.pdf

John Hartog
rockscallop.org

--- In  Peter Shute <> wrote:

> While we're on the subject of SASS noses, can anyone explain to me why th=
e nose is tapered down on the top?

> And is there a generic name for this style of array? SASS is a commercial=
 name, so I guess one should only call it a SASS if it's a genuine one.