Re: Talking to mosquitoes

Subject: Re: Talking to mosquitoes
From: "Ray Mansell" BCTess
Date: Fri Aug 3, 2012 8:31 am ((PDT))
I've heard the same thing... but not all of the sounds he made had the same
effect. And besides, I suspect (but of course don't know for sure) that he
was not near enough to them for his breath to have such an immediate effect=
.

And I presume he was still breathing, even while not talking... :-)

Ray