Carry polythene bags in case of rain, I use ziplocks and refuse bin-lin=

Subject: Carry polythene bags in case of rain, I use ziplocks and refuse bin-lin=
ers in various combinations.

Phew ! I think that is about it, my site may have some useful reference mat=
erial for id, but feel free to contact me if you get stuck or think I can h=
elp with further specific questions. Good luck and enjoy !!

Chris
http://www.wildechoes.org

--- In  "anthemfin" <> wr=
ote:

> Hello everyone
>
> I am heading to Austrian Alps next week to do some trekking/recording (si=
xth time trekking, first time recording as well). Just updated my gear to a=
llow more mobility (4 Rode NT1A=B4s in surround configuration, Roland R-44 =
+ DSLR gear). I am using Zillertal valley as base, but I rent a car so I am=
 able to move around.

> Has anyone done recordings in the Alps and/or can anyone share tips or su=
ggestions on ambient/bird recording locations in Austrian Tirol, south Bava=
ria or Switzerland? Help must appreciated!