Hermit Thrush

Subject: Hermit Thrush
From: "Martyn Stewart" mijdog2000
Date: Tue Jul 3, 2012 10:09 am ((PDT))
http://soundcloud.com/mijdog/20120701-hermit-thrush-dawn

The hermit thrush gives me the feeling that he is on anti depressants! It i=
s like a boring speech in the senate or listening to my brother talk. In al=
l seriousness though, this is one of my favorite sounds of the woods and he=
re, this bird perched in the tree above my microphones is there to tell his=
 dreary story.
Recorded in the Sierra Nevada's this last weekend, this is to cloud your da=
y and reach for the prozac.
Website: www.naturesound.org
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/NaturesoundorgMartyn-Stewart/27074=
3161947?ref=3Dsgm
Geek Notes.
Recorder: Sound Devices 788t
Microphones: Schoeps double MS (This file is converted to stereo)
Location: Yuba pass, Sierra Nevada, California.
Temp:55f
Humidity: 65%

Martyn
Martyn Stewart