Re: Newbie request for identification

Subject: Re: Newbie request for identification
From: "Graham Meadows" gjmeadows
Date: Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:09 am ((PDT))
Hi Chris & David

I have listened to and seen the 'swirl' on your site, and think this is the=

closest i have found to my recording.

The sonogram is also close to the one i get from 'Audacity' sound software =
use.

I still have not managed to see the bird as it sings, however we do get a l=
ot
of Greenfinch's in the garden, occasionaly a redpoll but i have never seen =
Twite.

Score so far:   Greenfinch 3,  Redpoll 1

Thanks
Graham.

On Wednesday 27 Jun 2012 06:33:43 you wrote:
> My vote would also be for Greenfinch (pretty sure its not a Water Rail !)=
. I