7. Re: Mixing using Headphones

Subject: 7. Re: Mixing using Headphones
From: "Jez" tempjez
Date: Sun May 27, 2012 3:10 pm ((PDT))
Hi John,

i'm not sure how you're saying this so forgive me if I make the wrong
assumption. I've been involved very actively with field recording for 35 years
or so now & in that time I have met some folks who seem to have forgotten the
listening bit. They hear a lot perhaps but there's a difference between hearing
& listening. Its not surprising - we live in a society that involves all kinds
of ways to limit our ability or need to engage with the act of listening.