4. Re: Removal of plastic coating from wires....

Subject: 4. Re: Removal of plastic coating from wires....
From: "Paul Willison" wolfen49508
Date: Tue May 8, 2012 8:31 am ((PDT))
"When you solder it, the plastic will=C2=A0
shrink back revealing clean copper.=C2=A0"

Ok...the wires that come on these things already have about 1mm of exposed =
wire...perhaps slightly more. =C2=A0 If as you say you can solder directly =
to that, maybe I need to do nothing! =C2=A0I'll try that on the next one. =
=C2=A0Worse that can happen is the connection won't hold or I won't have a =
clean signal, and if either happens I'll just desolder and manually remove =
the coating. =C2=A0