5. Re: Removal of plastic coating from wires....

Subject: 5. Re: Removal of plastic coating from wires....
From: "umashankar" umashanks
Date: Mon May 7, 2012 6:37 pm ((PDT))
i find a match works better. there is danger there too. too much heat and t=
he wire inside will melt into a small blob.
=C2=A0
umashankar

=C2=A0

>>> from the included wires.=C2=A0 The wire is very small...has to be near=
=C2=A0
>>> 30ga. and the coating is very tough.=C2=A0  The issue is that in using=
=C2=A0