Re: Foam for SASS

Subject: Re: Foam for SASS
From: "Peter Shute" pshute2
Date: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:28 pm ((PST))
Good enough for me then. I'll try to get there tonight and get some of the =
acoustic foam.

The plans also say to fill the void with "dense absorptive material like ru=
bber backed carpet padding". Does that mean similar material to that used f=
or the baffle? I.e. can I just get a bit more of it to put in there?

Peter Shute