Re: Sennheiser K6

Subject: Re: Sennheiser K6
From: "tannehill" tannehill
Date: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:43 pm ((PST))
Thanks for the help.

I am using a K6 unit with a battery.  The recorder is a Sony PCM-D50.

I tried a couple more recordings and found that there is a band at about 60=
 Hertz and 120 Hertz with the Sennheiser and to a much lesser degree with t=
he internal mics on the recorder.  I will try a recording outside in a trul=
y quiet environment.

Bruce