Re: Plug-In Power Measurements

Subject: Re: Plug-In Power Measurements
From: "Robb N" robb_nichols
Date: Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:03 pm ((PST))
Hello Nick and others,

I'm bringing back a post from a few years ago here.  I'd like to build an i=
mproved PIP buffer amp for our hydrophones and remembered this effort to cr=
eate a data set for PIP circuits.  I see that the spreadsheet is still up, =
but didn't go as far as hoped.  Nick, did you ever take this further?  Does=
 anybody else know of any related data on PIP circuits?  I may see if I can=
 take this further with the Micbuilders group or something.

thanks and best regards, Robb

--- In  "nick_felmicamps" <> wrote=
: