Re: D.I.Y. With MX391

Subject: Re: D.I.Y. With MX391
From: "H=E5kan Olsson" nordicsounds
Date: Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:35 am ((PST))
Hi!
Your rig looks great!
Light weight and portable.
The recording sounds a bit "empty" in the middle though, don't you think? I
have a lot of other sounds around me at the moment, so I may be mistaken. I=
may depend on the location and moment you recorded?
It would be great with some more recordings to compare with. Maybe David's
shaking peanuts test or similar? A comparison with the AT3032 would be nice
as well.

-----
H=E5kan O.