Re: The problems Palm oil brings to the table

Subject: Re: The problems Palm oil brings to the table
From: "Marc Myers" primatemarc
Date: Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:10 am ((PST))
Martyn,
Thanks for this. Several other species of primates including loris and leaf=
 monkeys in the same forests are endangered as well. If you can believe it,=
 there's been a bounty on orangutans in many palm plantations.

Would you be willing to share for our website http://alltheworldsprimates.o=
rg/ ? It's a member site but is non-profit, proceeds going to http://www.pr=
imate.org/.

Actually I should broaden this to the whole community. We gratefully welcom=
e recordings of primates where you are sure of the species or the location =
of the recording and you own the recordings. We're trying to build a librar=
y of video and audio as well as an information database.

All who wish to collaborate, please contact me off list at =
imate.org

Thanks
Marc