Re: Wrapping cables - star quad

Subject: Re: Wrapping cables - star quad
From: "freitojos" freitojos
Date: Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:56 pm ((PST))
     I don't want a dipole antena in my cable, thank's David, so I am going=
 to use "individually screened pair cables" with copper braided shielding a=
nd low capacitance.
    And now I am going to chose possibly the Sommer sc-club series mkII cop=
per braided at Thomann 1.09=80 m, the cables must have 60 to 70 mts and neu=
trik plugs.Cheap cables is not a good idea.My hi-fi experience saids to me =
that long run line level rca cables for stereo makes a huge interference pr=
oblem so I have had to put a Jensen transformer, and now the 15 mts stereo =
cable is ok.
Jos=E9