Re: Software for a Mac

Subject: Re: Software for a Mac
From: ". m u r m e r ." murmerlist
Date: Fri Dec 9, 2011 7:54 am ((PST))
On 2011.12.09 16:32 , ng2307 wrote:
> My workflow is based on following software:
> - Sound Devices Wave Agent for file tagging
> - Iced Audio Audio Finder for cataloging and quick editing
> - Apple Logic Express for extensive post processing and audio editing.
>
> Currently I stick to snow leopard.

you could also consider ardour:

http://www.ardour.org

a fine, fine open-source fully functioning DAW. i came to it after years
with nuendo, and have never looked back. a great tool, and project worth
supporting.

i started with ardour in ubuntu about 5 years ago, and am now using it
on os x (snow leopard).

best,
patrick

--