Re: [Nature Recordists] Sonograms from Sound Forge?

Subject: Re: [Nature Recordists] Sonograms from Sound Forge?
From: vickipowys <>
=C2=A0
Peter

No I was trying to download the Mac version (22 MB).  Luiz do Carmo
of this list has just now very kindly uploaded the latest Mac version
to 4shared where I was then able to successfully download it.  Maybe
the link to the the Sonic Visualizer site became wobbly in its
transit to Australia.

Thanks Luiz!

Vicki