Re: What? John Hartog on Oregon Field Guide!

Subject: Re: What? John Hartog on Oregon Field Guide!
From: "hartogj" hartogj
Date: Sat Nov 5, 2011 9:26 am ((PDT))
Thank you for your comments and compliments, Greg, Danny, Chris, John, and Ema,
and also those who placed comments on my blog.

John, regarding power for the SD702, I use a sled of 12 D-cell alkaline. And I
like that little stool, as it also makes a good foot rest in front of a larger
camp chair.

John Hartog
rockscallop.org