Re: Telinga clip-ons?

Subject: Re: Telinga clip-ons?
From: "" klasstrandberg
Date: Sat Oct 22, 2011 4:37 pm ((PDT))
Hi David and everyone else,

Klas is currently in US for AES. The new Telinga website will soon have
more information over the Clip-Ons and more specifications etc. for the
rest of our microphones.

Meanwhile, there=B4s a photo on the Clip-Ons here:

http://www.telinga.com/products/pro-series/microphones/stand-alone/clip-on-=
microphones/

And soon to come more info.

For last, speaking of microphone graphs, I would like to state Schoeps CEO
Helmut Wittek from AES yesterday: "Practice is always better then theory"

/Jon Strandberg
Telinga