Re: Brown Thrasher, Toxostoma rufum

Subject: Re: Brown Thrasher, Toxostoma rufum
From: "Jim Morgan" fundador_four
Date: Mon Jul 25, 2011 8:46 am ((PDT))
Here are a group of Gray Catbird recordings some of which sound like your
recording. There is no grantee that they are all correctly identified so use
caution.

See:
http://xeno-canto.org/browse.php?query=Gray%20Catbird&pagenumber=&order=taxonomy&view=3

I use Adobe Audition 3.0 for all my sound editing as well as spectrographs
and it's the only one I am familiar with. For reproducing the spectrograms I
photograph my screen using a digital camera. There are probably better ways
to do this but it quick and easy for me.

Enjoy the Xeno-canto recordings and let me know what you think.

Jim