Re: Guess the species.

Subject: Re: Guess the species.
From: "Ray Mansell" BCTess
Date: Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:38 am ((PDT))
Slowing down bird recordings reveals the incredible complexity of their
songs.  We recently had a Bluebird family nesting in our back yard, and I
recorded the sounds made by the young when the parents return with food.
 When slowed down to around 25% of the original speed, the result was almos=
indistinguishable from a pack of baying hounds - no wonder the parents felt
compelled to feed them constantly!

Ray