Re: Oregon Soundscapes, album release

Subject: Re: Oregon Soundscapes, album release
From: "corticalsongs" corticalsongs
Date: Wed Jun 29, 2011 1:17 pm ((PDT))
Hi John.

I have been meaning to post this for a while. I have been really enjoying your
Oregon Soundscapes release. The soundscapes are incredibly sparse, yet I find
myself completely engaged. I have only listened with earbuds so far, but I look
forward to a session with my studio monitors.

All the best
David

--- In  "hartogj" <> wrote:

> Dear Group,
> In celebration of the northern hemisphere summer solstice, I have put
> together several recordings from some of my favorite spots in Oregon.
>
> The album is hosted at my new Bandcamp page where it is available for online
> listening and for purchase as a download.
> http://oregonsoundscapes.com
>
> Also the Soundcloud version is here:
> http://snd.sc/iQ5Txl
>
> Enjoy!