1. Re: Olympus LS-10/11 Prerecord Buffer

Subject: 1. Re: Olympus LS-10/11 Prerecord Buffer
From: "Jim Lee" wranch2000
Date: Fri Jun 17, 2011 6:54 am ((PDT))
Thanks, guys, for the responses. I think I get the picture. I doubt
Olympus did a total redesign for the downsized LS-7. So I would bet that
there is sufficient RAM in the LS-10/11s to accommodate the buffer. They
may not be too interested in doing an upgrade, especially if a newer
model is in the pipeline.

I won't hold my breath waiting for either a firmware upgrade or a hack
but I might look forward to the LS-12.

Best,

Jim