Re: Streaming live nature from Austin TX

Subject: Re: Streaming live nature from Austin TX
From: "revery" reveryus
Date: Tue Jun 14, 2011 10:43 pm ((PDT))
Nice. I've wondered about doing something like this as well. Is it low
cost to achieve and run? I was originally thinking a 3G-type data
connection perhaps, but it would not get beyond semi-remote locations
usually.

VLC and Songbird both work OK for me on osx.

[Your url link text shown as http://cp1.shoutcast.com/tunein.php/jgoodwin/p=
laylist.asx
  doesn't work currently for me though (no such host). The "start
stream" link is OK though.]

Ray