Re: How to optimise high passage

Subject: Re: How to optimise high passage
From: "David Darrell-Lambert" daviddarrellla=
mbert
Date: Sun Jun 12, 2011 1:44 pm ((PDT))

One Blackbird alarming, two plus Chaffinches singing, a possible Song Thrus=
h giving an alarm call as well (a bit too faint to be sure), one Wren singi=
ng, one Robin singing (? again to faint to be sure),  something like a Dunn=
ock singing.

Er do you need them in latin names as well?

David Darrell-Lambert
Bird Brain UK
Suite 11908, 2nd floor
145-157 St John Street
London EC1V 4PY

Mobile 07977 407 550
Mobile 07500 373 256

www.birdbrainuk.com

On 12 Jun 2011, at 21:33, Jose Freitas wrote:

> Hello,
> Please would you please listening to the sample:
> http://soundcloud.com/freitojos/20110610t0600z-tordus-merula
>
> The Tordus merula is ok but the Troglodites troglodites is too high, it d=
istorts. With M/S stereo mkh 30/40 in a parabola the bird was very close to=
 the parabola.Does someone know in Audacitu what can I make to optimise the=
 passage.