Zoom H2N Recovery

Subject: Zoom H2N Recovery
From: "Jeremiah Moore" jeremiahmoore99
Date: Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:59 am ((PDT))
Hi -

A client is attempting to recover some valuable material recorded on a Zoom
H2N, in which the power was removed before the end-of-file was written.  I'=
trying to help her out.

Does anyone on the list have experience in the matter?

What I've suggested so far is:  find a utility that reads the free space on
the card, and copy that free space to a file.  Subsequently read the free
space into something like Soundhack that can interpret raw data as a
soundfile.

Any prior experience on the matter would be helpful.

-jeremiah

jeremiah moore | SOUND |
http://www.jeremiahmoore.com/