Re: Is it clamater glandarius and pico viridis or not, please help i

Subject: Re: Is it clamater glandarius and pico viridis or not, please help i
From: "chrishails50" chrishails50
Date: Sat Jun 4, 2011 5:54 am ((PDT))

Jos=E9, the cuckoo I was refering to was Cuculus canorus. Clamator glandari=
us does not come far enough north for me and so I am not familiar with it. =
But there is a good collection of reference material on xeno-canto: http://=
tinyurl.com/6zuoojl  all of which do not sound like your birds, so for now =
I stick with Cuculus canorus until corrected by someone who knows better th=
an I.

What is amazing to me is the amount of strong "bubbling calls" you have col=
lected here, I have never heard them given that strong or that regular.

Chris
http://www.wildechoes.org

--- In  "Jose Freitas" <>=