Re: Hello and a question - what recorder

Subject: Re: Hello and a question - what recorder
From: "Jan Eerala" urmuuri
Date: Fri Jun 3, 2011 8:55 am ((PDT))
I'm new on this list as also a newbie in audio. Living in Finland, far nort=
h and a long way
from anywhere;)

I have the same dilemma as Ronnie, having an LS-10 but want to upgrade to a=
 XLR-device.
I bought the Zoom H4n, but the weak preamp was a disappointment for me. It'=
s sure good
for musicians, but for, say nature, the combo LS-10 and K6/E66 is IMHO far =
better.

Now I'm pondering for a Marantz PMD 661. Any opinions, specially about sens=
itivity and
noise?

Thank's, Jan

http://www.rupuranta.net