Re: can you ID this underwater sound?

Subject: Re: can you ID this underwater sound?
From: "vickipowys" vpowys
Date: Thu Jun 2, 2011 2:33 am ((PDT))
Thanks Mike, that is an excellent lead.  I do sometimes see bits of
crayfish shell along the creek.  In NSW we call them yabbies, I think
in Victoria they are called lobbies and are served up in posh
restaurants.

So next time I throw in a hydrophone I guess I should also throw in a
piece of meat on a string, and see if I can catch one of these
mystery critters!

Vicki