Re: Beaver at Night

Subject: Re: Beaver at Night
From: "Kawika" dkuhn012001
Date: Mon May 16, 2011 9:32 pm ((PDT))
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Hate that, been there, sorry=
, John
David

--- In  "hartogj" <> wrote=
:

> Well I did finally make it back to the beaver pond Saturday evening, and =
was blessed with perfect recording weather and several hours of interesting=
 activity. I'm sure I would have one of my best recordings ever from that, =
however the whole thing was cursed by an inadvertent recorder setting and i=
t all came out mono: boo hoo hoo hoo hoo :(