Re: [Naturerecording] Soundscape ecology

Subject: Re: [Naturerecording] Soundscape ecology
From: "Dan Dugan" dandugan_1999
Date: Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:22 pm ((PDT))
Martyn, you wrote,

> Two weeks ago Bernie was heard on the radio talking about Soundscape ecol=
ogy and the need to preserve our fragile ecosystems for the future. Bernie =
and his wife had pencilled in their diary to create websites with the www.s=
oundscapeecology.com and .org extensions only to find that within 5 minutes=
 of the show Gordon Hempton had bought them all up. How very sad!!

I'm glad that Gordon reserved those names before some speculator grabbed th=
em. He had no way of reading minds to know that Bernie had wanted them. I s=
uggest that you or Bernie contact Gordon with your ideas about what to do w=
ith the domains, and collaborate.

-Dan