Benin - West Africa - recordings request

Subject: Benin - West Africa - recordings request
From: "lamacchiacosta" lamacchiacosta
Date: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:06 pm ((PDT))
Hello,

a colleague from amps is asking the following sounds:

-----

Can anyone recommend any good resources for recordings of Benin (Republic o=
f Benin), West Africa. Specifically, villages on the western border with To=
go?

Or perhaps if anyone has worked there and may have some mono or stereo reco=
rdings or wildtracks?

I am interested in both more 'neutral' background and atmos, as well as rec=
ordings with prominent voices / speech (official language is French).

I also need sounds of India (riverside village activity), although that is =
a little easier to get hold of. Any suggestions are very welcome!

-----

If someone can provide som please let me know and I'll pass you his email.

Many thanks.

Ema
www.ecsound.net