Re: UltraMic200K from Dodotronic - Long post (but short review)

Subject: Re: UltraMic200K from Dodotronic - Long post (but short review)
From: "ndbdxr" ndbdxr
Date: Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:02 am ((PDT))
Hi Gianni,

Yes, I'll definitely need to get some snippets for posting, into a File fol=
der on this Group
This is great info, thank you! Yes, I was thinking I would be losing some s=
ignal to noise - But, it was so much fun increasing the gain! It's like tur=
ning the Ultramic into a Super-Mic! Wow!  : )

Best regards,
-Al