Re: Has anyone used the FR2LE's 1.30 firmware?

Subject: Re: Has anyone used the FR2LE's 1.30 firmware?
From: "Hans Christian" hanskock
Date: Wed Apr 6, 2011 1:48 am ((PDT))
I bought a new FR-2LE two weeks ago, and it came with v.1.30 preinstalled, =
so obviously Fostex is using it, but haven't put it on their website yet.
The box contained a printed "V1.30 supplementary manual" from Fostex, that =
I haven't been able able to find on the web either. It states that the v1.3=
0 "enhances the ALC (Auto Level Control) function as well as adds the "Remo=
te" menu item the the "Setup" menu for setting the key function of the remo=
te controller."
So far I haven't experienced any problems with this software-version.

Hope this information can be usefull.

/Hans Kock

--- In  "oryoki2000" <> wrote:

> I checked the Fostex web sites in USA and Japan, and neither lists a 1.30=
 firmware for the FR-2LE.  So this must be a mistake, or perhaps custom sof=
tware written by someone without official sanction of Fostex.  I think I'd =
keep my distance.