Re: Transmission Line Noise & Animal Talk

Subject: Re: Transmission Line Noise & Animal Talk
From: "Rob Danielson" danielson_audio
Date: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:18 am ((PDT))
Please do send any studies that pertain inclusion collusion/bird strikes.

How to conduct such a study will be fun to figure
out and very informative for sure.
Right now, we need lots of signatures of experts
supporting the request for an independent study
to be conducted. They spend about a million
dollars on their application. Thanks Rob

  =3D =3D =3D