Re: Workshop 2011

Subject: Re: Workshop 2011
From: "Dan Dugan" dandugan_1999
Date: Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:14 pm ((PST))
On Feb 26, 2011, at 9:18 PM, Martyn Stewart wrote:

> http://naturesound.org/?page_id=3D55
>
> Nature recording workshop
> This year Naturesound.Org and the University of Washington will be teachi=
ng state-of-the-art techniques for recording the sounds of wildlife. Partic=
ipants will learn through daily field recording sessions and lecture/discus=
sions.
> When: May 13-15, 2011
> Where: Urban Horticultural Center at University of Washington.
> In the : Isaacson room.
> Workshop Fee: $85 (includes tuition, class materials, snacks)

I wish I could come, but the NSS Tech Talk is on the 14th!

love, Dan

Upper Yosemite Fall on my last attempt at recording ice falls

<*> Your email settings:
    Digest Email  | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: