Re: My first stereo recordings.

Subject: Re: My first stereo recordings.
From: "Volker Widmann" volwid
Date: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:24 pm ((PST))
Hi Juan,

Thanks for the very nice recordings! I like the feeling of depth a lot.
There is quite some bird life going on and this seems to be a very
interesting area.
Is it part of the mata atlantica?
In the spectral analysis I noticed that there is some traffic noise.
How far from the highway is it?

Would you recommend going to that area of Brazil for nature recording?
I feel very tempted to go there once.

Cheers

Volker