Re: My first stereo recordings.

Subject: Re: My first stereo recordings.
From: "Paul Jacobson" thebrunswicktwitcher
Date: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:55 am ((PST))
Hi Juan Pablo,

Thanks for sharing these recordings.  The first two cuts in particular are =
very nice, and give a real sense of place and show off the capabilities of =
the Jecklin and AT4022.

cheers
Paul

On 22/02/2011, at 12:37 PM, Juan Pablo wrote:

> Hi friends,
>
> after a long time without write to the group, ii uploaded four mp3's file=
s. These files are the results of my first experience with two Audio-techni=
ca at4022 in a jekling disc array.

> I'm very impresed with the mics. There are really cool, i did not ear Noi=
se floor.

> The recordings were made in a nice place 60 miles away from Belo Horizont=
e. The place named Parque Cara=E7a is a good local with many ambients to do=
 enviromental cuts.