nature recordists on vimeo

Subject: nature recordists on vimeo
From: "Mark Brennan" markbrennanfinear=
Date: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:28 pm ((PST))

Hi everyone, I have created a 'nature recordist' channel on vimeo (which is=
 like
You tube, but I think a bit nicer, not as commercial)

the url is

http://vimeo.com/channels/naturerecordists

I know some of you like to take out your video cameras into the field, so I=

thought if we had a channel on vimeo we could upload our nature recordists=

'videos'. To start the ball rolling, i posted a quick one from today. Doesn=
have to be in the field, could be gear analysis, DIY arrays, favorite place=
s to
record etc etc.

I think it could be a good educational tool or even more. I guess we can se=
e how
it goes, if enough show interest we can keep it going. I can moderate it fo=
now, if anyone else would like to moderate drop me a line if your intereste=
d.

thanks all,

Mark

 Mark A. Brennan