Mystery Sound

Subject: Mystery Sound
From: "Neville Recording" nevillerecording
Date: Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:04 pm ((PST))
This is a mystery sound recorded on the Gaspe Penninsula Quebec May 2010 us=
ing handheld Telinga ProV1 and an HHB Portadisc.
I made this recording at about 11pm standing next to a marsh which is bound=
ed by a small river. The Spring Peepers, American Toads and Wilson's Snipe =
are straight forward but about every 25 seconds or so there is a one or two=
 syllable call. Identifying this sound still teases me. What do you think?
John Neville
BC Canada
The message is ready to be sent with the following file or link attachments=
:
01 Track 1.mp3

Note: To protect against computer viruses, e-mail programs may prevent send=
ing or receiving certain types of file attachments.  Check your e-mail secu=
rity settings to determine how attachments are handled.