Cd set, pantanal to atlantic forest now is downloadable.

Subject: Cd set, pantanal to atlantic forest now is downloadable.
From: "Juan Pablo" jpculasso
Date: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:36 pm ((PST))
Hi friends,
Some time ago i published a cd set. The aim was buy a parabola and an
unidirectional microphone and record the birds better than before. Now, i'm
doing an other "marcketing idea?" to try buy a couple of new microphones to
record sounds scapes as well (audio technica at4022).

You can see the cd overview here:
http://www.birdsounds.ronjaleader.net/produtoen.html
Now, after a not easy decision, the cd is readi to download. The price? Depend
exclusively of you. If you think that my job is really god you pay x dollars. I
decided for not priced the cd set. You can pay as you want though paypal.
My paypal id is

AFter you make the transfer I'll send the link to download your copy.
The digital file is the same as the fissical cd. Mp3s at 128*48khz with the
covers and booklet both in pdf format.

I've to do it, because i did not find sponsors to help me to produce a second
edition of the product.

Greentings for all,
Juan Pablo.
www.birdsounds.ronjaleader.net