sound recordists in Berlin?

Subject: sound recordists in Berlin?
From: "Alex Tobin" soundgeezer
Date: Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:09 am ((PST))
Hi all - and allow me to introduce myself quickly.

I'm fairly new to all things recording sound, although I've been involved w=
ith music in many different roles for quite a few years now. Recently, afte=
r re-listening to some of Chris Watson's recordings I have here, I decided =
to finally use sound as a creative outlet more in the future, combining my =
two large interests nature and sound. I"ll be on my way to a workshop in th=
e UK with Chris in early December and have even splurged for an 11-day wild=
life recording trip to India in January.

Having said this, it's all fairly new to me, and - aside from this board - =
I'd love the opportunity to meet with any like-minded people here in Berlin=
. I'm not only interested in wildlife recording, but also other ways in whi=
ch to use recordings (e.g. within music, etc.) as ambient/environmental sou=
nd.

Anyone out there? :)

And - whatever the outcome - nice to read all of your postings and discover=
 there are quite a few people out there doing some really interesting thing=
s.

Take care, and warm wishes from cold Berlin (first snow this morning!),

Alex

alex tobin // niederbarnimstra=DFe 18 // 10247 berlin
t. +49 (0)30 2936 0855 // m. +49 (0)151 4032 5500 // e.