Heads-up... Broken Web Links

Subject: Heads-up... Broken Web Links
From: "Curt Olson" flipov411
Date: Thu Nov 11, 2010 6:16 am ((PST))
A quick heads-up to anyone here who links to one or more of my web
pages...

I've made a few changes to the directory structure during the last few
days and several previous links may no longer work, depending on how
old they are. The most likely culprits are:

My write-up about the 2010 Midwest Nature Recordists Campout:

http://www.trackseventeen.com/soundblog/2010/05-crex.html

Write-up about my experiments with parallel boundary microphone arrays:

http://www.trackseventeen.com/mic_rigs.html

My "SoundBlog" page:

http://www.trackseventeen.com/soundblog.html

Home page remains:

http://www.trackseventeen.com/

Sorry for the interruption; now you know.

Curt Olson