Re: Ultrasonic Recording

Subject: Re: Ultrasonic Recording
From: "michaelcroix" michaelcroix
Date: Thu Nov 4, 2010 3:45 pm ((PDT))
Thanks for the reply David. However, I don't think you understand my needs.

I don't need the ultrasonic frequencies to be audible.  I just need to record
ultrasonic sounds between 20kHz and 50kHz and display them on a graph showing
frequency and decibel levels.  I am doing this in the lab so I thought there
may be a USB microphone/computer software program I could use.