Re: Regarding lightning ( and sprites, elves, halos )

Subject: Re: Regarding lightning ( and sprites, elves, halos )
From: "Kevin Colver" kjcolver
Date: Tue Nov 2, 2010 4:53 pm ((PDT))
Thomas,
You have a very interesting twist on nature recording, thank you for
sharing with us.  Natural sound is more than just biophony.  As we
listen, we sometimes are able to contribute to the world's knowledge
with citizen science.  Looks like you've done so here.

Kevin J Colver
Soundscapes for Birders - a Podcast of Natural Sounds
www.7Loons.com