Re: [Nature Recordists] Re: Critter ID/Hearing Test and more...

Subject: Re: [Nature Recordists] Re: Critter ID/Hearing Test and more...
From: Kevin Colver <>
Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2010, 11:46 AM

=C2=A0

      It seems that squeeky rodentia can be difficult to identify by sound.=

Maybe that's why many like myself do the easier birds.  Is there a

resource for identifying small mammals by sound available for purchase

or on the internet?  Is anyone doing this work?

Kevin J Colver

Soundscapes for Birders - a Podcast of Natural Sounds

www.7Loons.com