Parrot Communication

Subject: Parrot Communication
From: "Michael Dalton" mdaltonarielle
Date: Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:59 am ((PDT))
People interested in communication with animals might enjoy a news program =
about my macaw, Arielle. Please pass on to animal lovers, linguists, fellow=
=A0bird owners, biologists, psychologists,=A0and others who might be intere=
sted in this unique interspecies communication experiment. The video is at=

=A0
http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/local/parrot-talks-interactive-092810
=A0
Parties can listen to speech on a section below the video. It is surprising=
 that knowledgeable listeners, including linguists,=A0are often incapable o=
f decoding their own language. Self testing is possible, but with the answe=
rs on the site--no cheating! Let me know if anyone understands the clips.
=A0
Mike
Florida
www.ParrotSpeech.com