Re: Beginner Equipment Question

Subject: Re: Beginner Equipment Question
From: "Rick Munday" baumann1965
Date: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:19 pm ((PDT))
I had the iPod "on it's back" so to speak with the Mikey angled so it was
straight up and down. So like an "L" on it's side, the long arm being the
iPod.

Looking at the settings in FiRe (the software I purchased to record with),
it's set to high quality, bit rate default is 192kbps. I just set it to
Message: 256kbps.

Subject:
The default format is m4a.

I'll run out in the morning and record some more at the same place and get
that uploaded before lunch.

Rick