Re: Owling in California, revisited

Subject: Re: Owling in California, revisited
From: "chrishails50" chrishails50
Date: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:21 am ((PDT))
Interesting story - and good on you David for tracking it down carefully - =
but disappointing too - the less diligent would have happily accepted the r=
ecord. In response to Martyn, we do know of course that some folks who do t=
his carry portable amps and speakers with them, if that was the case then t=
he individual may have been some distance away ?

Chris